vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

Rhodes is waiting!!!


Hey you!!


Tomorrow night is the big night I will leave to Rhodes (Greece) to spend 10 days with one of my lovely friends. To celebrate the summer together on that lovely beautiful island were I lived for two months, three years ago for my internship. I just can't wait to be there again after three years, I have lovely memories of Rhodes during my internship like: the lovely beaches, food, people, the weather and the parties.
Our flight will depart on 5:00 a.m. from Amsterdam Schiphol and we will arrive on Rhodes 9:15 a.m. it's really nice to be there so early of the day so we can spend the whole day of our first day at Rhodes.

So today I start packing my suitcase and I have to many stuff, I always bring to much stuff with me. But for 10 days I really need different outfits for the days, the diner and the nights and don't to forget the random things like accessories, baggs, bottles of haircare, flat shoes, heels, flipflops etc.
But first I have to work today so I pack the last things and then I will get ready for work, I wish you guys a great day and talk to you after my holiday!!
 





Geen opmerkingen: