zondag 27 juli 2014

Summer nights

Hey you,

It's has been a while that I updated my blog with outfit pictures, one of the reasons is that
 I spend the first three weeks from my summer vacation in my bed with fever, headache and fatigue. And beyond that I still feel tired at this moment, but thank god no headache and fever anymore. So I went outside tonight with my sister in law to take some outfit pictures because I felt so guilty that I didn't post anything at all last couple of weeks!!
The weather here is lovely 25-30 degrees almost everyday, spending some time at the beach is one thing for sure at this moment for many people in Holland.
I've been at the beach a couple of times this week and it was really nice, but unfortunately I can't spend to much time in the sun because I still don't feel 100% fit.
So enough talking and time to show you guys some pictures, wish you a wonderfull evening and talk to you soon this time!!
Shoes/Short/top: Zara
Hat: H&M












1 opmerking:

Adinda zei

Super mooie outfit! Je haar is ook echt mooi gekleurd door de zon <3 Zie je snel hunnie!!