woensdag 13 augustus 2014

Rhodes in my heart

 Hey there!!

I had a wonderfull time at Rhodes, I feel blessed to have such a great opportunity to visit this beautiful island again with my lovely friend. It felt a little bit home again, I have missed the people over there and I had the chance to see them again this time, so it feels really good. Also we've met new people during our holiday and it was really fun to hang out with these people. The weather was great the beaches and the sea were absolutely breathtaking.
 Beside visiting the barstreet every night we also visit some great places in Rhodes by boat and by scooter, one of the most great experience was to see Axwell live playing at Paradiso club. Yes Axwell you know from the Swedish House Mafia he was totally of the hook!! We've had so much fun till 08.00 o'clock a.m. So that's what I call a hell of a party!!

Rhodes was great like three years ago maybe even better!!!?? Without any doubt I'll go back again maybe next year but that is not for sure. But for now I'm back home in the Netherlands, preparing for my last school year and cherish these lovely memories with it in my heart.

 So this is an update of my holiday, there will be soon an outfit post from Rhodes, so stay tuned!!
Now it's time to watch my favourite serie Pretty Little Liars in my cozy bed ( I've missed it!! ) have a nice evening and talk to you later!!


Geen opmerkingen: