maandag 18 augustus 2014

Boom clap sound of a heartbeat


While going through these lovely pictures from Rhodes ( they were taken during a boat trip to a place at Rhodes called Lindos) , I feel so good inside my heart it's been almost a week ago since we've been back from that lovely Greek island. And I miss the great weather!! right now at this moment the weather here in Holland is terrible!! it feels like autumn and that's far from great :(
But however there's nothing we can do to make the weather turn into summer unfortunately.

Although a bad weather without sunshine I feel good inside since a long time, I think Rhodes did a lot good to me and I didn't expect nothing more then that! I think Rhodes is a magical island haha it sounds a little bit weird now, but really.... it always touch my heart.
Now I have to go make myself ready to do some groceries and hit the gym after that, let's work that body right!! Have a nice evening!!





Geen opmerkingen: