woensdag 20 augustus 2014

It's all about simple and comfortable


 Hey you how is life doing?
So today we did our first outfit shoot since I've been back from Rhodes as I mention it before, the weather here is not that great so we've been lucky that it didn't rained during the shoot!

This outfit was my outfit of the day, I didn't feel like to dress up very well but I didn't want to look sloppy either. So what is better to wear a leather legging with a lovely white blouse from the Zara and comfortable shoes and voila a simple looking outfit is born.

Let say take a look at my outfit and I hope you'll like it as well as I do have a good evening!!
Blouse: Zara
Legging: Only
Shoes: Dr.Adams





4 opmerkingen:

Adinda zei

Looking great hun 😍 Fijn om weer te shooten samen!

Anoniem zei

Wat heb je mooie ogen!😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sanne zei

Mooi!
Je blonde haar staat je zo goed.
Liefs!

Unknown zei

dankjewel jaa ben wel echt blij met me blonde haren !! liefs xx