woensdag 1 oktober 2014

1st of October

Hey you,

How is life going? so it has been a while that I have posted something since school has began, I've been running around like crazy lately, there's so much to do and so less time. But all I have to do is take a deep breath and just go, like they say: You have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyonce right?
So if she can handle it so can I.

Today is the 1st of October and ooh dear time is flying, autumn is here with a lots of new memories and before we know the holidays will be here at our doorsteps. Cozy days with sweaters, hot chocolate milk and cookies. Summer seems a long time ago and that makes me a bit sad, goodbye so long to beach days, beach parties, hotpants, endless summer nights and messy hair.
But to cheer it up I've been making some outfit shoots with my cousin, It was not really cold today so we were lucky with the weather, I hope you like the pictures as much as I do, this look is a typical autumn look and I just love it!!






What I wore:
Shoes: H&M
Pants: Bershka
Sweater: H&M
Photo's: C'est Adinda