woensdag 26 februari 2014

24 pieces and more


Love yourself enough to let go of the things that hurts you so much.
It takes a strong heart to let go of the one you love.
I know you have to fight for the ones you love, but it has no point to hold on.
To hold on someone who doesn't want to hold on, on you.
Even when you think you can't because letting go will hurts you so so so much.
But whatever you do.....

In the end you've got to be your own hero.

Because everybody is busy trying to save 

Themselves.


Keep going.
No matter how hard it is, trust me I've been there and sometimes I am still there.
But the time we have in this life, on this planet is priceless my dear.
It is a waste of time to spend your days thinking of that one person.
 There are a million people to think of. And to begin with is to think about yourself.

Geen opmerkingen: