dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

K.I.S.S. me H.A.P.P.Y.

London, Paris, New York but there's one place that I need to go.To your heart that is glowing even if I close my eyes,
Your love is bright, even in the darkness, Your love is my compass in a world full of unknown roads, it is the heart that I need to listen to. It fill the holes that I've got and even in the loudest crowd I'll searching your face and that's all I'll see.
You became a part of me.
Just a little bit of everything, just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your love is all I need to feel alive again.
The hourglass of love will maybe run out someday or maybe not, but it won't run out today or tomorrow or next month.

I just love you the way you are all your flaws are perfect to my heart that is meant to love you, and that's more than perfect and that's all I need, I promiss to never give up on you. I'll always be there, no time is too long, no distance is too far and no one can tear us apart. I'll hold on to this because it's keeps me warm inside.
 I chose you day after day, and if I could choose again I would choose you, I''ll always choose you.
 Because there's no day that goes by that I didn't think about you. I love your voice and I love your smile and I think about you way to much.