maandag 7 april 2014

Hello Monday

 Hey guys!!!

We had so much fun when we made these pictures, now you can see the real me hihi.
Little bit out of my mind, not that serious as always like the outfit pictures.
And the funny part of all was I felt so happy when I saw these pictures later on my laptop, it was a time ago when I laughed so hard.

Little bit relieved I guess? Had a tough time lately with some people, people who hurt me so much,
 that I've never could expected from, but as you can see.
 I feel better day by day, I think letting go is the hardest part of all because I didn't want to give up the people who I loved. I didn't want to lose them, but what doesn't want to stay we cannot force them to stay right? And probably they aren't worth my time and I am not worth them time also.

But I'm blessed with health and to have the good people in my life that never left my side from the beginning, like my parents.
And last but not least a massive thanks to my lovely friends and especially my lovely niece!!
Who's always been there for me and listening to me I love you!!





2 opmerkingen:

Adinda zei

Hahahahah ik moest hardop lachen, wat een gek ben je toch!! Je straalt en dat maakt de foto's zo blij! Echt heel lief wat je hebt geschreven ♥ love you too hunnie! Xx

Unknown zei

hihi jaaa ik moest ook lachen toen ik deze post deed haha. I love you 2!!! one love <3