maandag 28 april 2014

Blog favourites through the years

Hey you!!

So I decided today to make a post of mine favourite outfits through the last 2 years, as you can see I had red hair when I started this blog and I miss that red hair a little bit.
I can remember the first outfit post I did, I took the pictures by myself at the garden by my house haha so funny when I look back through the days.

Time flies and I'm so happy with this blog, ofcourse the credits goes to my lovely cousin fashionsessions.blogspot.com and my amazing sister in law omdatikdatwil.blogspot.nl who made my blog possible, with these amazing streetstyle pictures.

Today is monday I have springbreak from school one week freedom, so I have plans to visit Amsterdam because Forver21 opened her store a week ago in our little country haha and I will bring a visit to Utrecht to have a meeting with lovely a friend.
So I will hit to the gym later today and have a relaxing day, wish you guys a lovely day and talk to you soon!!













Geen opmerkingen: