maandag 24 maart 2014

Let's take a Selfie!!!

 Hey you!!
How is life? Today is a big day for Holland, presidents of all of the world are here for the
Nuclear Security Summit 2014, here in the Hague were I work and make some bunch of pictures for the blog.
Spring is coming and I have some great news!! I booked a holiday to Rhodes!! (Greece) Yes yes yes me so happy!!!
It has been three years ago since I've been there for my internship and lived for two months at that beautiful Island. I miss it so much and this summer I will be there again to celebrate my holiday for 10 days with a lovely friend of mine. It feels like coming home again haha ( a little bit) to that amazing paradise!! I just can't wait, I feel like a little child with a lot of candy!!!

So today is monday and that means work-out day at the gym!! I have to hurry up and talk to you guys soon!! 















4 opmerkingen:

Adinda zei

Waaaaaa LOVE these pics!!!

Unknown zei

Jaaaaa Im proud of you!! <3

Anoniem zei

Gave schoenen! Waar heb je die vandaan?

Unknown zei

Ik heb ze bij Dr. Adams tijd geleden.