vrijdag 14 maart 2014

Bubble tea+

 My niece and I are in love with bubble tea, every week we stop by to drink bubble tea at Sissi's.
Our favorites are Strawberry and Honeydew with milk tea and tapioca.
We just love it!! and can't get enough of it.

Bubble tea is Taiwanese drink also known as pearl milk tea or boba milk tea, there a many variants of the drinks and many kind of types are used and ingredients ( depends on the tea store).
The most populair taste is I think bubble milk tea green with tapioca.
If you never have tried bubble tea before?
You definitely have to try it, you can make your own bubble tea with your own favourite taste.
We are just addicted to it haha, Sissi's bubble tea bar is in the centre of the Hague, and it is a lovely place to go there.
With nice lunch also!!
Also there is one in Rotterdam city, and I know there is also one at Antwerp.
I wish you guys a lovely friday evening, I have to make myself ready for a diner with a friend.
Bigg huggs!!

Geen opmerkingen: