woensdag 5 februari 2014

Shopping is my cardio

 Hello guys,

Whatsapp? I've been a little bit busy lately, so I'll post some outfit pictures soon!!
Instead of an outfit post today, I'll like to show you some new items in my closet, I've been shopping a little bit too much the last couple of weeks hehe.
There were sales at the stores with a lot of discounts, so I couldn't resist those lovely items.
And I went with my lovely niece to the new Primark at Sweet Lake City, the famous store with adorable items for less!! And we bought a lot of lovely stuff!!

But my wallet won't allow me from now to shop things that I don't need.
I have to save some money for the summer and hopefully I can resist to buy shoes ( my addiction ). Especially when you work in a shoe store ( Dr.Adams ) like me, that would be a difficult challange.
But I know I can do it!!! 


So here are mine lovely purchases I would like to share with you!!!


Primark
H&M
Josh V
H&M
River Island
H&M
 Giorgio Armani: Ici Paris

Pull & Bear

Zara
Primark

H&M
H&M
Primark 
Primark
Dr. Adams
Dr. Adams

2 opmerkingen:

Adinda zei

Mooie items hunnie! Shop till you drop! Nu hopen dat je ouders dit niet zien, ha ha ;p

Unknown zei

Hahahahha jaaaaaa love it hihi