dinsdag 18 februari 2014

Between lightness and darkness

 Hello guys,

It has been a while that I did an outfitpost, the weather in the Netherlands is better than last year.
No freezing and no snow, so I'm satisfied and I won't complain this time, because the coldest temperature is like +5 degrees not bad at all right?
Unfortunately winter is not over and that means more darkness than light, so those pictures we took were around 6:00 pm.
Sunshine or no sunshine, maybe you have noticed at my pictures I love sunglasses, like a lot!
Sunglasses makes my outfits complete, it's a little bit more then just an outfit, so also this time a shoot by night, isn't a shoot without my sunglass from the Zara.
I wish you guys a lovely day.
Shoes: Dr. Adams
Jeans: Pieces
Blouse: H&M
Bag: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Sunglass: Zara



Geen opmerkingen: