dinsdag 5 november 2013

Right place right time


Hey you!

Ooooh my goodness I'm in love with these pictures we shoot last week, those shoes i'm wearing with my outfit are damn comfortable and one of mine favourites.

I bought those gorgeous babies with my lovely niece at the H&M it was like love at first sight !!
Can you imagine that?
Yes a pair of shoes can actually change your life (read Cinderella) hehe, perhaps I promised myself not to go buy shoes anymore but my niece was like: Buy them, buy them hahaha so yes she convinced me, but in my heart I'm thankfull for her support to buy those babies so thankyou darlin hihi.
They also reminds me a little bit of a lookalike from Jeffrey Campbell Lita collection.
So have a nice evening you and talk to you soon!





Shoes: H&M
Short: Lefties ( Barcelona)
Top: Forever 21
Denim jack: H&M







Geen opmerkingen: